Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, damn! and here it is again! saw this a while back too....i'm going to buy a lamb chop and post a pic of it on the grill next! :) :tank:

(and i like chopped frozen kale, in oj!)

I am only allowed to cook brussel sprouts when my wife isn't home. She claims they smell like old gym socks....
goatsmilie.gif

Until recently I thought that goats were male sheep. Like as if rams didn't exist. Then one day I'm in the middle of operating on a patient when suddenly I realize that sheep are an entirely different species. I guess it was just a random gap in my powers of deduction.

Last edited:
Greatest Of All Time :goat:
Los Barrios, San Antonio
from the cookbook, not the current "healthier" version.

MILK-FED GOAT IN TOMATO SAUCE Cabrito en Salsa n northern Mexico, it is a tradition when celebrating a special occasion to serve cabrito en salsa. When it is prepared correctly, the meat is falling-off-the-bone tender. Serves 8 to 10 10 to 12 pounds whole milk-fed baby goat (have your butcher cut it into 2-inch pieces, including the bones) ½ onion, sliced 2 garlic cloves 2 bay leaves

1 tablespoon salt ½ teaspoon pepper ½ teaspoon ground cumin 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh oregano, or ½ teaspoon dried ½ cup white vinegar 3 quarts water 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (optional) 2½ cups Salsa Ranchera (see page 10) or Warm Mild Tomato Sauce (see page 13) 1. Place the meat in a large Dutch oven, add the onion, garlic, bay leaves, salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, vinegar, and water, and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low and simmer gently until the meat is very tender, about 2½ hours. Remove from the heat. Strain the meat and set aside. Return juices to the pot. Discard solids. 2. To brown the meat, heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the meat and cook, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides. Return the meat to the pot containing the juices. 1. Place ¼ cup of salsa on each dinner plate. Ladle the meat on top and serve immediately.

boy's shouldn't be allowed to drive boats loaded with picric acid.....or play with plutonium....and apparently make pizza without a stone....

might not be a goat....but i thought it would be more fitting for this thread then "what are you listening to, no mater how embarrassing"

(you've been rick roll'd)

Back