Plastic Jesus - new label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riromero

Reaction score
I'm not real happy with the layout. The text on the right doesn't seem to match. Any suggestions? Color, size, text?

PlasticJesus_v1.jpg

What about the car "owners guide" laying on the dash with the writing in it? Or maybe lose the quote and directions and put it on the radio.

I agree with Jesus i would use a full color Jesus something more along the lines of this

124077_plastic_car_dash3.jpg

and the text "plastic Jesus" needs to pop make the text a bolder colors and NOT the background (green) something bright to make it pop.

going 90 I ain't scary cuz I got the virgin mary assuring me that I won't go to hell

backwards text (out reading "Plastic Jesus") more dashboard...

"My pappy said, "Son your gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that hot rod Lincoln!" ..... "Speedometer rocking 110 and the telephone poles lookin' like picket fences"!

Reverend Horton Heat - Hot Rod Lincoln

Free Inspiration!

...if you don's stop driving that Hot. Rod. Lincoln. Fantastic. That's gotta be my next beer name/label (if you don't take it first).

And unfortunately the plastic jesus just has to be pink to match the song. That's a huge hinderance to a decent design here.

backwards text (out reading "Plastic Jesus") more dashboard...

"My pappy said, "Son your gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that hot rod Lincoln!" ..... "Speedometer rocking 110 and the telephone poles lookin' like picket fences"!

Reverend Horton Heat - Hot Rod Lincoln

Free Inspiration!

...if you don's stop driving that Hot. Rod. Lincoln. Fantastic. That's gotta be my next beer name/label (if you don't take it first).

And unfortunately the plastic jesus just has to be pink to match the song. That's a huge hinderance to a decent design here.

Drive_me-to-Drinkin.jpg

Got the Reverend Horton Heat himself in there...

Back