• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Plaato Keg System - Bundle of 3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoeHaarden

The best advice is unsolicited
Reaction score
I recently built a new kegerator, and these just didn't fit the way I wanted. It's a cool system and its easy to use. Used but in excellent condition. $200 OBO + shipping. Paypal friends and family
0520211058_HDR~2.jpg

I have tried that on both mobile and desktop. The only options I see are "Gift Supporting", "Follow", and "Ignore".

You may have to initiate it, I think @djschmidt262 is too new for the conversation privilege. A mod can verify if I'm off-base.

That is correct. We LOVE having new people, so it's not that. But new members must have 5 posts before being allowed to start a conversation, although they can reply to one.

The reason is for spam prevention. A while back, a new user would sign up but not be able to post spam due to our spam blocker. However, they could send messages. So, the widowed Mrs. Wilbur Slatina of Nigeria, who inherited 10 million dollars and needed to find a recipient, would simply send messages through that feature. There were a few others too, like lovely ladies offering company to watch their youtube videos (or is it still redtube?). It sucks for legit messages, but we had to do it.

New users can reply to messages and always get a welcome note from me, so they can always send me a note and I can lift that requirement for them if they sound legit.

Latest posts

Back