Plaato keg monitoring system: ordered 5, but they only mailed me 4.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fun4stuff

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with Plaato giving them the run around?

I received my order March 27 which was short 1 keg monitoring system from what I ordered. I emailed them immediately and got a response back the next day saying it was their mistake and that they would make it right.

I have since emailed them a couple more times (1-2x per week) to try and I get nowhere. They responded once saying again he would make it right. But that was over a week ago now.

Anyway.. just a warning for those who are contemplating buying from these guys.

-----

On a separate note, I placed an order from Ball and Keg April 3. I still had not received it and emailed them last Friday. I got a response on Easter Sunday from them saying they would make it right and today got an email with tracking info.

Almost makes one think there might be something big going on somewhere affecting pretty much everything, eh?

Ha, yeah well obviously. But this shouldn't prevent clear communication detailing the issue. I buy a **** ton online for both home and business. While things are slow and delayed, I have not had this issue with any other company. That's why I gave Ball and Keg as and example. They obviously had the ability to mail me 4 of them. Shouldn't be much of an issue to mail the 1 more they owe me.

Latest posts

Back