• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Pico C Machine For Sale - $100

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Scott

Reaction score
For sale is the PicoBrew-C appliance and StepFilter only. No kegs or accessories are included. The reason I’m selling is I simply wound up with two appliances. This machine works well and is practically brand new.

Photo of actual unit for sale brewing beer last week:

s!AiojlU9HdEmCh7UaPFHPq9zXq8xC2Q

Asking $100 OBO plus shipping. Email me at Justin [a][t] Scott [d][o][t] org

Here the except to my reply to Sauls email, for everyone else I'm sure is asking the same questions...

I'm not sure why the photo wouldn't post on the forum; I tried a couple times before giving up. I am not a spammer nor would I have any idea of where to sell your email address. I'm just a regular guy living in New York, with two Pico-C brewing machines.

Regarding what's wrong with it; really not much. If you look at the control knob in the photo there is a little bit of paint chipping. The unit itself is in good condition and this is a real photo of me brewing beer with it last week.

Regarding "why so cheap"; I guess I thought that was market value for a Pico-C without it's accessories. I'm keeping the serving keg and the brew keg. So what I'm selling is the pico-c machine with black plastic lid, the transparent step filter with transparent lid and the step filter's rubber-thing. No kegs, no picoFerm, no hops metal arm-contraption inside the stepfilter, etc.

If it'd make you feel more comfortable I could raise the price. j/k I all seriousness, I bought the unit from a guy who was getting out of the hobby, and I'm keeping the parts I need and selling the rest. Like I said, I have brewed with it and I believe it to be in good working order.

I can email photos to anyone who is interested.

Back