Picked up some kegging stuff. What else?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mojzis

Reaction score
Saw an add on CL and picked up what appears to be a 10lb tank, dual gauge regulator, chrome perlick faucet and shank, and another piece that I have no idea what it does. Maybe you guys know? The tank appears to be full.

Anyway for 40$ it was tough to pass up on. I'm eventually heading towards kegs, but not right now. I was hoping someone could tell me what else is needed to set up a one faucet mini fridge. I'd like to slowly accumulate the right pieces.

Thanks guys/girls!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405189136.057059.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405189150.892968.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405189163.563846.jpg

Thanks for the reply. If anyone wants that coupler its free if you pick it up. I also have two cheap faucets/shank combos that are free also. A free tower/faucet combo too. PM if interested.

So off of some more craigslist scouring, I picked up a mini kegerator with a tower and another 5lb tank/regulator. I also picked up 3 ball locks and some miscellaneous couplers/parts for cheap. I was given four of those cheap chrome plated non-name brand faucets too.

I bought a stainless two tap tower off of ebay that comes with two 630SS faucets for a good price also. So now I think i'm just about set. The only thing left I believe I need is new lines for a two keg system. I'm hoping to dispense a commercial keg on one tap and homebrew on the other.

I've been reading through what I need in my spare time and I wonder if i'm missing something. I was going to order some poppits as spares and the faucet caps. Anything else I need? Check valves? Should the tower stay cool enough?

I'm stuck between the ultra barrier silver and accuflex bev seal ultra. I would need ~6ft of the ultra barrier at 1.70$/ft and ~15ft of bev seal ultra at $16/50ft. Which would you recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back