Photobbucket has f@#$ed up forums

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I've noticed the Photobucket placeholders on several forums lately. I just chalked it up to link rot until now.

I do have a PB account with a few dozen images on it, but I haven't used it in ages. One more reason to not put all your faith in any one cloud-based service for storage. Especially the free ones. In the past few years Google has killed off a few of my favorites.

Another plug for HBT paid membership. Just being able to avoid hotlinking makes the $25 worth it.

How does one host photos here?

In the edit pane click on the paperclip (or, go down the page a bit and click on the "Manage Attachments" button). That'll kick off a pop-up that will let you browse your device/computer for pictures, pick one (or ten) then push them all up to HBT.

Once you've done that you click on the paperclip above the edit box and you can pick which picture you want to appear where (in-line)...

Cheers!

Back