Philly-NJ-NY-PIT 6/23-6/30

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue_bleeder

Reaction score
Hello my fellow TBers. I am going to be doing some traveling for work and it will be some tight schedules and lots of driving but I am just throwing this out there with the hope that I can hook up with some of you. I fly into Philly the night of 6/22 (really the early morning of 6/23) and will be traveling the area with my east coast sales rep. This is the itinerary my rep has planned (some names have been scrubbed):

Tuesday June 23rd Philadelphia/South Jersey Area

7:00am G picks you up

8:00am Hajoca Coulter Ave Ardmore, PA

9:30am Switch car

10:30pm Duff Co 201 E Lafayette St Norristown, PA

Noon Elco Sales/A-1 Plbg 8460 Limekily Pike Wyncote, PA

4pm Specialty Products Plus 151 Industrial Way East Eatontown, NJ

8pm Days Inn 828 S Oyster Bay Rd Hicksville, NY

Wednesday June 24th Long Island, NY

7:30am leave hotel

8am New Hyde Park 1310 Jericho Trnpk New Hyde Park, NY

10am Alfano Queens 104-70 Roosevelt Ave Corona, NY

12:30pm LAS Replacement Parts 1645 Webster Bronx, NY

2:30pm NY Replacement Parts 1465 Lexington Ave NY, NY

5pm Triple S 10148 Avenue D Brooklyn, NY

Thursday June 25th New York Boroughs/North Jersey

7am check out

7:30am Island Replacement Parts 1552 Brentwood Rd Bay Shore, NY

9:30am Crest Good 90 Gordon Dr Syosett, NY

11:30am Wal-Rich Prospect 13 Harbor Park Dr Port Washington, NY

3:00pm Durst Corp. 129 Dermody St Cranford, NJ

6pm Tired Hands Brewery 16 Ardmore Ave Berwyn,PA

8pm Hotel Warner West Chester, PA Next to Iron Hill Microbrewery

Friday June 26th Pittsburgh Area

8am Leave for Washington, PA

1pm United States Hardware 79 Stewart Ave Washington, PA

3:30pm drop you off at PIT

My rep will be leaving me in Pit and I have a rental car from there. I will be in PIT through Monday.

As of right now I plan on hanging with JM03 on Friday night, I have a Pirates game with customers on Saturday afternoon. Sunday afternoon and night I have dinner plans. Monday is jammed up with customers but Monday night is open right now. Would love to have the opportunity to have a beer with some of you...

Tagged for shits and giggles: gregkoko, OsLovesBeer, Gene, Trady, screwyouguys, michael, ant880, cosmicevan, BadJustin, axeman9182, lambandtunaphish, SteveOldrati, stakem (I don't care if you live in BFE!!) ForkAndSpoonOperator, Max, MKtheGeneral, Heisenbeer (COREY!!), GuisseppeFranco, chaggy5, etc....

can probably swing by tired hands on thursday the 25th. even tho you'll be in my town (norristown) on tuesday. (i'm assuming you mean 10:30am, not pm. either way, i couldn't meet up that day)

Weds Jun 24th, 5pm Triple S 10148 Avenue D Brooklyn, NY

20 min from me, if you have time to meet up before you head back to your hotel

Weds Jun 24th, 5pm Triple S 10148 Avenue D Brooklyn, NY

20 min from me, if you have time to meet up before you head back to your hotel

I was gonna say I have PT at 5:15 that day in Manhattan, but could try and meet up afterward if you weren't in a rush to get back to LI.

Out. If you were going to be in Manhattan, I'd venture in.

You'll be ~20miles away from me when you're LI... but there's that damn Sound in the way.

I'm gonna be open to whatever. I have my sales rep driving me around so I will twist his arm to do my bidding.

I am flattered that you want to meet me. However, im not that interesting of a person for you to completely derail your itinerary just to dock tips.

Looks like on Wednesday, June 24th we'll be having a tasting at cosmicevan's place in Plainview, LI. He doesn't know yet, but when he gets the alerts he'll figure it out. You'll be much closer to me earlier in the day when you're in the Bronx but I'd be working and it looks like you'll be in a rush to get to other appt's so I'll just drive out to LI for Evan's party he's throwing in your honor.

You are staying 10 mins from my house. If you let me know what evenings are open (i can host tastings pretty much any weeknight after 8:30p) i can try to arrange an #LITasting with you (search the hashtag to see some of the mayhem). I warn you though, we can get pretty nutty mid-week and typically go until ~ midnight/1am when we get together. let me know...i have family in that week from out of town but depending on the night i might be able to make it work (if you are interested).

Looks like on Wednesday, June 24th we'll be having a tasting at cosmicevan's place in Plainview, LI. He doesn't know yet, but when he gets the alerts he'll figure it out. You'll be much closer to me earlier in the day when you're in the Bronx but I'd be working and it looks like you'll be in a rush to get to other appt's so I'll just drive out to LI for Evan's party he's throwing in your honor.

i got my chairs back, i have no need for you anymore ;)

You are staying 10 mins from my house. If you let me know what evenings are open (i can host tastings pretty much any weeknight after 8:30p) i can try to arrange an #LITasting with you (search the hashtag to see some of the mayhem). I warn you though, we can get pretty nutty mid-week and typically go until ~ midnight/1am when we get together. let me know...i have family in that week from out of town but depending on the night i might be able to make it work (if you are interested).
The party is on Wednesday, 24th. Get your **** together man.

Oh ****, I'm an idiot - I just remembered that the 25th is my anniversary with the fiancee. :( Looks like you have some time around lunch on the 24 that I can probably make work. Let me know!
Damnit, meant the 23rd!
tumblr_inline_nbwjuiXxOU1reygjb.gif

Don't think I can say no to this!!

Damn straight. Need your energy to deal with that mess!
Pick a good place. We will actually be at 1000 S. Easton Rd. in Wyncote. Not sure where my rep got the address there.

EDIT: I think? I guess I better check with him where we are going.

If this is going down you cheeky ****s better add me to the convo

What if I came to Tired Hands on the 25th even though I don't know any of you at all??

fig,white,mens,ffffff.jpg

So due to the upcoming closing of my favorite bar, I'll be at Copper Mine on Thursday and Friday. Any chance you can swing by?

Back