• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Perlick faucets. Once SS creamer and one regular gold.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonPopeil

Reaction score
Selling some spare parts I have. These were intended for my keezer build but as I put things together I realized it would be easier to cut down to 4 faucets rather than 6. Morebeer mistakenly shipped me a gold faucet with my bunch which I didn't even realize until I dug these out of the brew box (20 months after assembling the keezer).

Both faucets are new in box. Never installed. I only have one of each. These do not include shanks/washers/nipple for tubing or any other hardware. JUST FAUCETS.

When I originally bought them I paid $55 each plus shipping and tax since I'm in PA. I'm looking for $40obo. Not really trying to beat anyone up over it. I'd rather see another one of you guys with a kegerator than make the $15.

I can ship anywhere US. Never shipped anything international so I can't tell you about how easy it would be to cross borders.

I can take pictures if you want but I promise you, it's the same thing you'll get from any of the major retailers.

bnBBkdA.jpg

6g0xRJv.jpg

Sale pending.

Stainless is gone. Still selling the gold finish non creamer. Would look good if you have a black keezer with dark stain collar.

Latest posts

Back