Perfect corny keg dip tube cleaner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cracked1

Reaction score
I had picked this up at Walmart to put to its intended use, cleaning hydration packs (camelback, etc...). While getting things together to keg my delicious blonde it occured to me that I had not thouroughly cleaned the keg recently. Then I remembered this kit and I wondered if the brush would work for the dip tube. Tried it out and it worked perfectly! The bristles are just the right size and the length is perfect too. I think the kit cost about $7 which may or may not be worth it to those of you who have no other uses for it.

DSC_0398.JPG

I love finding stuff like this. I need a dip tube brush, and I dont feel like paying as much in shipping as the brush costs. Plus this is something I can pick up and slid under the wifes radar.

I pick up at Harbor Freight #90631 on sale for 1.99 bend the loop flat and tie on some fish line easy to feed and pull thru plus the other bushes work great for cleaning faucets and other brew gear.

I've been havin' a few and watchin some ball. All I got out of this post was hydration pack and beer:tank:

Latest posts

Back