Peanut butter flavoring (brewers best)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

je52rm

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using the peanut butter flavoring from brewers best? Just wondering how it tastes. I know some of their flavorings are decent but others taste very fake/medicinal.

Sent from my HTC One X using Home Brew mobile app

I just made a brewers best porter kit. at bottling, i bottled 2 1/2 gallons, then used added about 2 oz. of the flavoring to the remaining 2 1/2 gallons. It turned out pretty good. Not as good as the sweet baby jesus from duclaw, which is the only PB porter i have had, but pretty good for a first try and using artificial flavoring. i would definitely use it again, but would never make a full 5 gallon batch from it. before making it, i actually bought a porter and put 2 tsp. of the flavoring in it to test it and was pretty pleased with the flavor, which is why i decided to use it. again, not awesome, but definitely makes a unique beer.

Back