Party Pig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plinythelderphan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Quick question. I'm really getting tired of bottle washing. I'm not quite ready to completely abandon bottles, but I would like to be able to bottle less. I don't have the cash to start going to a formal keg system...wondering what people think of the party pig as a way to move into drafting beer?

Thanks

I haven't used a party pig, but I do have the tap-a-draft system. I've given up on it because the taps kept coming open under pressure, even with the locking tab in place. You only need to lose two 6 litre bottles of brew to the bottom of the fridge to stop you doing that again.

I've been a user of party pigs but have never tried to fill one myself. One of my local craft brewers has part pigs of their beer available to purchase but the pig has to be returned :/

I'm in the same boat, I'm not ready to get into kegging yet but would like to have something a little more convenient than a bunch of bottles.

Back