Our first brew!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skipper564

Reaction score
My father and I have recently started to start brewing. These are a few photos from our first batch we brewed a few days ago! Hope everyone likes it! It is a Bavarian Hefeweizen. Been thinking of a good name for the beer for our labels....hmmmmmm?

image-1988546262.jpg

image-2490090415.jpg

image-3464504405.jpg

image-1333283637.jpg

image-1541692351.jpg

image-427749302.jpg

only thing I see going wrong there is some fruity-looking, iced, possibly non-alcoholic beverage in #s 2 & 3. needs to be a homebrew, if that's not possible, needs to be local craft brew. ;)

other than that, looks great! good job!

& both of you, welcome to the obsession.

Yes I second that! Welcome to the obsession. Don't worry so much about labels and names, just keep it all about the beer. Names come later after you've had a few. :) 🍺

I agree about the drinking beer while brewing beer but it was sweet tea, nothing fruity lol thank you all for the welcome!

My family has had several losses in the past year including both grandfathers. My dad hasn't taken it quite well and we quite doing things together. So when I got the notion to brew beer, he was my first pick for a brewing partner. When I asked if he wanted to brew with me he jumped at with a quickness! I'm starting to see life in him again! Now we are talking constantly about anything BEER!

My family has had several losses in the past year including both grandfathers. My dad hasn't taken it quite well and we quite doing things together. So when I got the notion to brew beer, he was my first pick for a brewing partner. When I asked if he wanted to brew with me he jumped at with a quickness! I'm starting to see life in him again! Now we are talking constantly about anything BEER!

You both are very fortunate to have each other... Always a good thing to see live hearts in action... Have a lot of fun...

only thing I see going wrong there is some fruity-looking, iced, possibly non-alcoholic beverage in #s 2 & 3. needs to be a homebrew, if that's not possible, needs to be local craft brew. ;)

other than that, looks great! good job!

& both of you, welcome to the obsession.

+1 to this. Once you have a stock it's nice to drink your own home brew while brewing the next batch. Very nice story you have there, skipper.

Back