OK My 30th Bday is in July

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchcl640

Reaction score
My 30th bday is in July. I'd like to throw a party with 3.. 1/6 barrels of home brew. Sad thing is all my friend drink bud or coors and claim everything else sucks cuz lets face it, they are *****'s and never tried anything else....What are some good recipes to convert a bud light drinker or coors drinker to a home brew drinker?

Do a Sierra Nevada clone. It is not too hoppy and still has that yellowish look like the crap beers they are used to. I did an extract version full boil and even my fizzy yellow "beer" drinking friends liked it

Kolsch.

River-1.jpg

989762E192AB1F6478A1DF4BAAD71.jpg

You get the idea...it's pretty easy to do, too. Just need to lager it for 6-8 weeks, although I've done some that I didn't lager at all and it turned out great.

30 years ago I was 30. Brew what you like, invite me for a tasting, and have some BMC available for everyone else. Don't stress over trying to convert beer drinkers on your 30th party.

Latest posts

Back