oh no!! running low on home brew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derek81

Reaction score
Looked in closet last night realized i had less than 2 cases left. Good thing i have 5 gallons of a nut brown ale in closet fermenting

I have it worse.. I just finished a 4 tap kegerator and have NOTHING kegged and am weeks away from having anything to put in the kegs .

OHIOSTEVE, How'd that happen? You realize that almost any excuse, short of being in a coma, won't be a valid excuse...:D

I'm down to about 30 gallons kegged.

Luckily, there is 20 gallons in fermenters and I have an aggressive brew schedule planned.

Gotta keep that pipeline FULL.

:rockin:

I just drank the last 22 oz of my first ever batch whilst brewing yesterday. I swear to myself to have a steady pipeline by summer!

(up to 3 primaries now!)

i have about 15 gallons in carboys, another 5 carbing up... this is all within the past 2-3 weeks... i need to up my game!

1) need to start a yeast bank
2) DME on hand for starters
3) need more bulk grain

with those... i can brew all the time! MWAHAHAH HAEFFING HA!

I know the feeling. All my homebrew is kegged and I just kicked the CO2 tank last week. I went to swap it out and the place that normally swapps the CO2 out for me was out of tanks to exchange and the places refill are only open during hours that I'm at work... All the homebrew and I can't even drink it.

I'm down to just under 5 gallons. The 10 gallons of pilsner won't be ready for at least a month. Brewing 10 gallons of mild today or tomorrow to have something to help fill the gap. Been too busy to brew much this year.

I have 4 homebrews left in the fridge, one case (my last 2.5 gal batch before joining the 5 gal club) that has been in the closet carbing for a week, and my fist 5 gal batch going into bottles this weekend so I can brew again to try and keep pace with how fast it dissapears.

OHIOSTEVE, How'd that happen? You realize that almost any excuse, short of being in a coma, won't be a valid excuse...:D

ummm well you se there was this um..... I didn't....she told me....oh hell I just screwed up!

Right now is when everyone is going to have to aggressively brew. Summer is around the corner and if you want to stick your head in the sand go ahead. I will not drink BMC this summer. :eek: honesty......

OHIOSTEVE said:
I have it worse.. I just finished a 4 tap kegerator and have NOTHING kegged and am weeks away from having anything to put in the kegs .

Me too. Bummed!

I'm in trouble as well. I've brewed 4 batches since Jan, but it's too warm here to ferment without a fermentation chamber (which I haven't built yet!). I'm starting to run low and need to get off my arse and get some temp control or I'm done until next fall.

I have 10 gallons in kegs and 40 gallons fermenting. Which 10 will be ready this weekend.

Yup its gonna get warm soon, better brew 15 gallons this weekend.

Back