Official first kegged beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewcephus

Reaction score
Well, I have officially kegged my first beer. Starting construction on my keezer this weekend, but I've had 4 kegs in my shop since black friday and couldn't stand it anymore. I ordered a picnic tap so that I can serve beer on draft while in the shop working since I have a fridge out there to keep it in.

Without further ado,

Kegged.jpg

Congrats! I have to say, I love kegging my beer. The only downside is, you don't know when you are running low...

guess that just means I'll have to brew more and have a couple of full kegs on hand :)

I have 4 kegs since I'm planning a 4 tap keezer, but I plan to buy at least 2 more kegs so that I can have 4 taps and 2 conditioning on standby. Will have another thread with the build process once I get started with my keezer.

Congrats! You will only want to upgrade it down the road!
I currently have a single tap and four pin locks. I want to add a tap and then I will be set. Plan is a tap for beer, a tap for my wife's choice(either cider or gf beer she really misses her gluten beers! I need to find some good recipes for her!), and a keg or two to have on hand for conditioning.

Thanks Teromous. I didn't even realize that she was sitting there until I was looking at the pic this morning.

And yes, I love the grill, but asking for a BGE for my birthday from my wife and mother. My mother has one and I love cooking on it.

Latest posts

Back