Off to John's this weekend.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gear101

Reaction score
Going to Iowa City to visit the U of Iowa to transfer my undergrad, starting there this summer to get my MSA. In Iowa City, of all place, they have a grocery store called John's, well the website says it all. I will be able to get anything they have in stock to trade. This weekend I am going for To Ol Goliat Imperial Stout, To Ol Mine is Bigger, To Øl **** Art - Let's Dance, De Molen Hel & Verdoemenis, De Molen Hel & Verdi Barrel Aged, Evil Twin Aún Más Café Jesús, Evil Twin Even More Jesus, Evil Twin Femme Fatal Yuzu , Bierbrouwerij De Koningshoeven B.V. and Urthel Hop-It - De Leyerth Brouwerijen.

Look at the website, see something you like post it and I will see if they have it. For trade I am not that picky, any flagship beers are always best, 60.90.120, CCB, 3F, RR etc etc is fine. I still believe the beers that made the breweries are normally thier best beers.

http://www.johnsgrocery.com/Departments/Beer/browse.cfm?method=prodname

Man, thanks for posting this! I am only about an hour and 15 minutes from Iowa city....and never heard of it. I think dad is gonna have to redo his Christmas wish list!:mug:

Back