Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figures, I find time to actually watch a packer game and join the trash talking thread and they are gong to poop the bed against the lions. Sigh.

Apparently all my consternation was for naught. Next weekend just freed up for me! Now, do I really have to root for the Seahawks tonight? Sigh...

Was up north skiing all weekend, road home listening to the game.
Amazingly, no lives were lost along the way.

No defense of the Patriots this week coming from here. That was the biggest bag of utter suckage on both sides of the ball - and coaches - I've seen out of Foxboro in many years, with TB12 leading the way. They didn't deserve to win, lived up to that, and frankly look vulnerable to a quick exit from the playoffs next weekend...

Was up north skiing all weekend, road home listening to the game.
Amazingly, no lives were lost along the way.

No defense of the Patriots this week coming from here. That was the biggest bag of utter suckage on both sides of the ball - and coaches - I've seen out of Foxboro in many years, with TB12 leading the way. They didn't deserve to win, lived up to that, and frankly look vulnerable to a quick exit from the playoffs next weekend...
Agreed - not a single player on the Pats played with any kind of urgency, especially the defense. Apparantly, if they kept the Fins from 7 or less 3rd down conversions, they'd break the record for the NFL. THey allowed that in the first half, if not the first quarter.
PLay calling was anemic to say the least. it's almost like they didn't want to win.

Kendricks hurt? Isn't Kendricks the guy who plead guilty to insider trading? If so, how is he not in prison right now?

Kendricks hurt? Isn't Kendricks the guy who plead guilty to insider trading? If so, how is he not in prison right now?

Yer mom’s guilty of insider trading from the miles of tube she’s consumed. A lot of it insider

Last edited:
well-that-escalated-quickly-quick-meme-com-19310781.png

Packers vs Bears?
Ketchup vs Mustard?
Star Wars fans vs Showering?
Cape Brewing vs Not Blowing?
Jesus vs You F*cking Unwashed Masses?

None will rival Carrol vs One Yard Line.

Latest posts

Back