Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was bad and in poor taste, but Hoppy, I am pretty sure if someone made that joke at Bortles (edit note, originally "Bottles") expense you would've laughed your butt off.

Last edited:
Imagine if Wilson had an OL
IMG_8686.JPG

I'd be on board with what you're sayin' there, Rodent, but I found out recently that Gregg Williams is the defensive coordinator of the browns. I was actually feeling a bit sympathetic towards the browns, but now I hope that their defense gives up 60 points a game until GW gets fired. That man should never have been allowed within a mile of any football field, I don't care if it is his hypothetical son's pop-warner game, much less back in an NFL coaching role after they found out what he did.

I'd be on board with what you're sayin' there, Rodent, but I found out recently that Gregg Williams is the defensive coordinator of the browns. I was actually feeling a bit sympathetic towards the browns, but now I hope that their defense gives up 60 points a game until GW gets fired. That man should never have been allowed within a mile of any football field, I don't care if it is his hypothetical son's pop-warner game, much less back in an NFL coaching role after they found out what he did.

who are you talking to?

not much of a pro -football guy here ,overpaid whiny babies .
BUT, I will say this.... ROLL TIDE !
But please, continue on with your normal discussion on this topic.

Bama: the virus that keeps on giving

Meanwhile, back where it actually matters, Pats got off to a respectable season start, though I predict more conditioning drills (read: wind sprints) for the D-line as they were looking a bit gassed when the Texans went no-huddle...

Why the eff don’t I bet on games!?! Every team I thought would win, won. All the teams I thought are gonna suck this year and lose.... lost.

It would be like printing money

Latest posts

Back