Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should teach geography out west. New England has 6 states and tons of wicked pissah colleges. We have bricks and ivy and everything!
Boston is just a single city in New England. True fact, look it up.

So which one did you get your degree from?

And, yes, I'm a goodell-hater from wayback. I've just been somewhat silent in recent history because I found his jagging with the patriots somewhat comical.

I'm pretty sure you did just make that up. Never mind found the article...seems knee jerky. They played good, just got gassed in the second half.

Pats fans should really be thanking goodell.

Brady got to play 4 less games. If you don't think that made a difference in his performance at the end of the year and in the playoffs, you're crazy.

Presumably you're weighing four weeks with no team practice or game experience and all the benefits that might bring against the potential wear, tear and even injury by missing those four weeks.

Who knows, maybe they would have gored Seattle with those extra reps under his belt.
In any case, there's no way to know if there was a net benefit. He is a pretty durable player...

Cheers!

^^demonstrably true^^ (no, not ^that^, ^^that^^!)

Hey Cape, at least a couple of us were wondering if the crowd was evenly split, or if it was heavily tilted towards the Patriots.
The crowd noise during the epic comeback was so loud it seemed like it was a home game for the Pats...

Cheers!

Around the city before the game, the assumption was that Pats fans were going to outnumber Falcon fans 10-1 in the stadium but it really wasnt that way. I would say it was more 60-40 Pats fans.... not as lopsided as anyone was expecting

If not for retarded coaching/playcalling the pats would've lost their last four SB's. People would be talking about how the game has passed Belichick by and how Brady's old or needs a new system to be successful. But the other team didn't run it so we're here.

Or... If not for 2 ridiculously improbable catches, the Pat are 7 for 7.
You don't hear about the game that BB lost with bad calls or the stupid playing mistakes, only the amazing catches.

I dont think I can argue with that... At least a defensive coordinator who isnt last every single year would be fine by me.

As I was flogging the snowblower through ~14" of precip this evening I kept marveling about the nearly inconceivable ending of SB LI.
Kept me warm.

Has to be the most incredible NFL game ever. Surely the most entertaining.
Definitely getting the BluRay to add to the collection...

Cheers! ("We're On To 6!" :rockin:)

NFL Sound FX caught Edelman sitting down and Brady sitting down next to him at the start of the second half saying. "Gonna be a hell of a story." And Brady says "Hell ya!"

Thanks for that, Paulie. I've been going through their footage.
Wonderful stuff. Disneyland for New England Patriots fans.
This is my favorite so far...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films...-FX-Patriots-celebrate-epic-Super-Bowl-LI-win

Cheers! :mug:

ps: Edelman is and has always been a beast. Without him the Patriots don't make the playoffs...

Latest posts

Back