Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
955 F'in year waiting list. That means everybody wants in and nobody is getting out.

Show some fuggin respect.

Must suck to be you cape. Small town city like Green Bay being Americas team and not the ones that name themselves after revolutionary Minutemen.

240 people on Facebook. Only a dip**** pats apologist would think that deserves an article.

Cape, I didn't know you were a journalist.

It's sad really. They prefer to talk trash about a great team like the Pats than to try to find something positive about their own team to talk about. They should take a lesson from Browns fans and just not post in this thread.

955 years lol you are dense if you think that is true. First of all, numbers will be higher in larger states just from the number of people living there. Second of all, that 86k number is bogus. People get on the waiting list because even when on the waiting list you can buy single game tickets on the ticket exchange. So some people on the list don't ever buying season tickets. And lastly, the Washington Redskins have a very large waiting list too. Some say over 150k. So if you want to base your team's success on a waiting list, just remember to put the Redskins' success with your team lol bunch of idiots in here.

955 years lol you are dense if you think that is true. First of all, numbers will be higher in larger states just from the number of people living there. Second of all, that 86k number is bogus. People get on the waiting list because even when on the waiting list you can buy single game tickets on the ticket exchange. So some people on the list don't ever buying season tickets. And lastly, the Washington Redskins have a very large waiting list too. Some say over 150k. So if you want to base your team's success on a waiting list, just remember to put the Redskins' success with your team lol bunch of idiots in here.

Are you retahded? Or just jealous.

I'd say quite possibly both.

Are you retahded? Or just jealous.

I'd say quite possibly both.

What part of my post didn't you understand? It was pretty easy to read. Oh maybe you don't understand facts.

Jealous? Hahaha that's funny. Jealous because of a long season ticket wait list? Yeah that's something to be jealous about lol God you're an idiot.

What part of my post didn't you understand? It was pretty easy to read. Oh maybe you don't understand facts.

Jealous? Hahaha that's funny. Jealous because of a long season ticket wait list? Yeah that's something to be jealous about lol God you're an idiot.

So Wisconsin is a large state? I guess you don't understand facts either.

Fact: Green Bay Packers season ticket waiting list is currently over 81,000

Just sit back, relax and LMGTFY: *nfl season tickets waiting list*

So Wisconsin is a large state? I guess you don't understand facts either.

Fact: Green Bay Packers season ticket waiting list is currently over 81,000

Wisconsin is the 23rd largest state. It is bigger than over 50% of the other states. So yes, I consider Wisconsin to be a big state.

Fact: The Giants and Redskins also have a very long waiting list. What does it prove...nothing.

Also, a Packers fan got season tickets after waiting 30 years....not 955 years.

Just sit back, relax and LMGTFY: *nfl season tickets waiting list*

Thanks for bringing me to a site that shows exactly what I just stated. The Giants and Redskins have a longer wait list than the Packers. Packers 111,072 Giants 135,000 Redskins 150,000. And also showing that it is a 30 year wait, not 955 years.

Even though the Eagles only have 40k on their list, they have a 30 year wait just like the Packers. The Steelers have a 50 year wait.

So the Packers don't have the longest wait list, they also don't have the longest wait time.

The Washington Redskins were reported to have the most number of names on their waiting list at over 150,000. However, recent investigations question whether a waiting list exists at all,[9] which would seem to contradict the fact that FedExField demolished 10,000 seats heading into the 2011 season.

The Washington Redskins were reported to have the most number of names on their waiting list at over 150,000. However, recent investigations question whether a waiting list exists at all,[9] which would seem to contradict the fact that FedExField demolished 10,000 seats heading into the 2011 season.

That just proves the Redskins MAY not have 150,000 on a waiting list. What it doesn't prove is the Packers having the largest wait list...which per the first link of your clever Google search, is the Giants.

Not largest... Longest.

Something you know nothing about stubby.

You are wrong once again. Largest in terms of total number. Longest in terms of time. Giants have the largest amount of people waiting with 150,000. Steelers have the longest wait time of 50 years.

I hope your parents didn't pay for private schooling. They wasted their money if they did. If not, your public school system sucks.

You forgot the post where it mentioned 955 years. Not 50. No way in hell I would get packer season tickets in 30 years.

You forgot the post where I mentioned 955 years is a completely stupid number and a Packers fan just got his season tickets after 32 years on the list.

It's sad really. They prefer to talk trash about a great team like the Pats than to try to find something positive about their own team to talk about. They should take a lesson from Browns fans and just not post in this thread.

It just so happens this thread is by Pats sheeple for Pats sheeple and the rest of the teams are represented by a minority of us.

Your team is hated for CHEATING, not for being good. Being a cheater who has won many times only makes it worse. You guys can pretend to be too stupid to understand this, but we all know the truth. It's willful denial.

I think I can help... let me google "955 year packers season tickets" for you and you can read this all by yourself. Just let one of the adults know if you need help.

Wow you Packers fans are slow. Let me try to make this easier for you to understand. Late 2013 a news article was written on how a Packers fan finally got his season tickets after 32 years on the list. A league rep said Packers season tickets takes about 30-35 years. 955 is 100% not true.

Wow you Packers fans are slow. Let me try to make this easier for you to understand. Late 2013 a news article was written on how a Packers fan finally got his season tickets after 32 years on the list. A league rep said Packers season tickets takes about 30-35 years. 955 is 100% not true.

Are you really that dense? Yeah Some guy signed up in 1981 and it took 32 years to finally get his tickets in 2013. Do you think that no one else has signed up since then???

Did you even read the article that talked about the 955 years and why it is estimated at that? You probably didn't read the article because it had words and wasn't all pictures.

If you were to sign up today, at the turnover rate of 80 per year, it would take almost 1,000 years to finally get the tickets. ASSUMING THAT CURRENT RATE OF TURNOVER. The reason the turnover rate is so low is that the tickets are normally handed down to each subsequent generation.

Warning, middle school level math forthcoming:

There's ~90,000 on the list (now, not 32 years ago) and ~90 new ticket holders occur each year.

so... 90 (x) = 90,000.

x = 1,000

I bet they're already looking at new ways to cheat too. Probably have an underground lab developing ways to get around the rules. They call it "The New England Project"

TBCOTM

Back