Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What else do we need? How about proof. Sure it looks bad but it doesn't prove anything. It is all circumstantial. There is video of you walking into a room and walking out 90 seconds later. A guy is found dead in the room. You must have killed him. I know not all people can get a good education but I thought this was common sense type stuff.

On to the Super Bowl.

:rolleyes:

Nation Can’t Wait To Hear Patriots Fans’ Excuses This Time

What else do we need? How about proof. Sure it looks bad but it doesn't prove anything. It is all circumstantial. There is video of you walking into a room and walking out 90 seconds later. A guy is found dead in the room. You must have killed him. I know not all people can get a good education but I thought this was common sense type stuff.

I think that's Aaron Hernandez's legal strategy.

10383957_10153072565977700_9021252392521522615_n.jpg

Yeah.... Someone posted that about two days ago... And I think Belichick did explain it.

View attachment 251915

Come on Cape. He said if you rub the balls they gain 2 PSI, but that only works on Patriot balls, it only works on 11 of 12 Patriot balls, and the same made up laws of Physics had no effect whatsoever on the Colts balls. Brilliant!

PS, I was the one who posted it. I'm learning the repost trick from you. LOL...

Balls properly inflated.
Balls take an unsupervised field trip.
Balls no longer properly inflated.

= No evidence whatsoever. LMAO. Do you blame your blindness when SWMBO complains about pee on the toilet seat?

HAHAHAHAHA you are terrible at proving your point. What article says the balls weren't properly inflated when he leaves the bathroom. Again, I'll wait!!

Do you blame your jealousy of a good team for trying to make evidence appear out of nowhere.

Oh nice link to a great newspaper.

Article should be "Nation makes up evidence to prove Pats aren't as good as they really are"

Pats haters trying to prove someone tampered with the balls.

I'm really glad you aren't a lawyer. You would lose ever case.

For people that hated Pats fans for talking about it, you sure do bring it up a lot now. You must have nothing better to do since your team hasn't played a game in weeks and won't play another game until August.

Come on Cape. He said if you rub the balls they gain 2 PSI, but that only works on Patriot balls, it only works on 11 of 12 Patriot balls, and the same made up laws of Physics had no effect whatsoever on the Colts balls. Brilliant!

PS, I was the one who posted it. I'm learning the repost trick from you. LOL...

Ok... Last time I'm even talking about this today... as fun as it has been, it's just freakin stupid now.

He explained it in detail.

1) if you don't believe him, prove him wrong. Don't fckuing link to people who are talking about half of what he said or "think" he's wrong.

2) how OUTRAGEOUSLY fckuing stupid would both Belichick and Kraft have to be to come out with a explanation that they weren't 1,000,000% confident in or one that the league could possibly disprove??

Personally... I don't think either of them are that completely retarded.... unlike the hoards of idiots who are reaching, praying that something is going to come of this.

1) if you don't believe him, prove him wrong. Don't fckuing link to people who are talking about half of what he said or "think" he's wrong.

2) how OUTRAGEOUSLY fckuing stupid would both Belichick and Kraft have to be to come out with a explanation that they weren't 1,000,000% confident in or one that the league could possibly disprove??

As stupid as Pats fan thinking some random fans out there have the burden of proof. As stupid as being the only organization ever punished (severely) for institutionalized cheating letting something as obvious as this bring doubts to their AFC championship and potential superbowl championship. As stupid as a surefire HOF coach and QB lets something so incredibly trivial pose a threat to their legacy. As stupid as Pats fans arguing this will have no effect on their legacy.

Ok, I'm done. It's been entertaining, but H22l is like an unarmed man in a battle of wits and I respect that you want to enjoy your denial quietly. :cross:

Sure... Ya got me.

You're a complete fckuing jerkoff. Trying any kind of basic reasoning with you, wven in a trash talk thread, is a waste of energy.

So sure... You win.

Go jerk off for an hour and feel great about yourself.

Sure... Ya got me.

You're a complete fckuing jerkoff. Trying any kind of basic reasoning with you, wven in a trash talk thread, is a waste of energy.

So sure... You win.

Go jerk off for an hour and feel great about yourself.

Come on man. I'm bustin balls. (no pun intended). Thought it was pretty obvious.

Come on man. I'm bustin balls. (no pun intended). Thought it was pretty obvious.

There's busting balls, and there's being a complete *****enozzle.

A lot of the latter has been going on around here (not pointing the fingers at any one person in particular, but if the shoe fits...), and less of the former than probably intended.

Ok, I'm done. It's been entertaining, but H22l is like an unarmed man in a battle of wits and I respect that you want to enjoy your denial quietly. :cross:

I'm pretty sure none of your arguments have proven anything besides you read half of articles written by people taking half of the truth and thinking it is evidence.

Not every day do I get to make a complete fool out of someone so thank you for letting me do that to you today. And like my other posts have stated, I'll wait for you to post some real evidence. Until then, I'll enjoy you Pats haters getting mad at how good the Pats are and trying to make stuff up to "prove" they cheated.

Ok Prediction time:

New England starts hot and takes the lead into half time. Patriots fans are jerking off all over themselves. 17-10 Pats.
Second half: Brady comes out of the locker with trace amounts of semen on his eyebrow...nothing new. NE struggles to move the ball but still takes the lead into the 4th. They put up of four fingers like a bunch of *****ebags. The score 24-20 Pats.
4th Qtr: NE doesn't score because nobody does against Seattle in the 4th. Either a devastating run by Lynch or a bomb pass to Kearse in the 4th locks up the REPEAT for the Hawks. Pats fans are crying and making excuses for the next 10 years. Final 27-24 Seahawks

700.jpg

NEW YORK—Calling the recent scandal nothing more than a witch hunt, famed athletes Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds, and Alex Rodriguez issued a joint statement Tuesday vehemently defending the New England Patriots against accusations that the team cheated by using deflated footballs in last week’s AFC Championship Game. “First and foremost, it is irresponsible for anyone to lobby accusations such as these without indisputable proof,” read the statement, which echoed the official stances of Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, Marion Jones, Ryan Braun, Luis Suarez, Ben Johnson, Tim Donaghy, and the entire roster of the 1972 U.S.S.R. Olympic basketball team, all of whom have also staunchly come out in support of the Patriots this week. “It could have been the cold weather, or it easily could have been the result of breaking the balls in during warmups. Plus, what advantage could it have possibly provided? They were heavy favorites to win in the first place. Regardless, Bill Belichick and Tom Brady gave us their word that they had no knowledge of any tampering and, quite frankly, that should be enough.” The statement concluded that, should the Patriots be found guilty, one black mark would certainly not invalidate all of their past achievements

Seahawks fans, I need to know.

Are the Seahawks a better team this year, or lest year? Serious question.

Why are you worried?

Yes and no. Don't have the pass rush or tunrovers they had last year but they are allowing less points. So read that how you will. As far as Offense yes they are, set a team record for rushing and lead the NFL in explosive plays so I would say they've improved in the offense.

Seahawks fans, I need to know.

Are the Seahawks a better team this year, or lest year? Serious question.

Running game better
Passing game worse
Run D better
Pass D same
Pass rush worse

Less turnovers but better D as far as points allowed. Peaking at the right time. Played a much more difficult schedule than NE. The scare last week is a good thing for their mentality.

Plus, New England blows

I still gotta say the thing I look forward to the most is Kam totally clocking Gronk. But Gronk is the kind of player that when it happens he'll get up and won't alligator arm it next time. He'll just throw himself back into the path of the truck and not give a crap as long as he can make the catch. Gonna be a good game.

Back