Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plenty football left. All they need is to catch some interceptions. Maybe run some kickoffs all the way back. Hell, Denver's practically got this in the bag.

ku-xlarge.gif

Enjoy it now Hoppy.... Within about six minutes if this game ending, there are a few guys that might be looking for... Jussst a bit of a pay increase.

LOL!!!!!!! That was a fcking AWESOME shot of Manning sitting on the bench with the Poopy Face going. LOL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Double Manning Face!!!! SEAHAWKS suck it thread.........kidding love all your faces ya bastards

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!##$/@##@#$/$/@##@!@^!&&#*!*(@(@

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Congrats Seattle fans. Best team in the NFL this year. Maybe you guys can enjoy it and not be ******** anymore.

Congrats Seattle fans. Best team in the NFL this year. Maybe you guys can enjoy it and not be ******** anymore.

I'd tell ya to shove it but I don't give two sh*** at this point. Bahhhhhhhhh champs baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd tell ya to shove it but I don't give two sh*** at this point. Bahhhhhhhhh champs baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll just come back with "When you have four more rings, then you can talk" or some crap like that. Doesn't matter. Hawks = Superbowl Champs.

Enjoy the one hit wonder while you can. Something tells me Seahawks aren't going to be able to pay their QB and half their defense $250k next year

Enjoy the one hit wonder while you can. Something tells me Seahawks aren't going to be able to pay their QB and half their defense $250k next year

Hater.......champs

Use the promo code PEYTON when ordering a Papa Johns pizza & when it’s delivered to your house, a Seattle DB will take it from you & eat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back