Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great season McBrewski. Nice try, but you fell just short. Enjoy the offseason. You should teach your QB how to bend his hat bill.

Wow. I love how the team that has accomplished absolutely nothing are the biggest *****ebags on the planet.

It's gonna be hilarious in 3 years when there won't be seahawk fan pretenders anymore.

Classless? You must be talking about crabtree putting his hand in Sherman's face when he was just congratulating him on a good effort.

I'm sure it was just innocently congratulating him. That was complete scumbaggery on national tv. He is a product of a **** organization and p.o.s. coach so I guess you can't blame him.

Sure that's what he was doing.

Seemed pretty clear to me. He trotted up, smiled, patted him on the butt and said good game. Crabtree probably overreacted because of his years in San Fran. He probably though Richard had a knife or something. Can't blame him, really.

Or Harbaugh's sideline antics and calling two timeouts at the end just to be a prick.

You really need to buy yourself a copy of this book so you might have a clue how football games are actually played.

1118012615.jpg

When you're down just one score and have the other team on their 10 yard line with 20-something seconds left and a couple of time-outs in hand, you make the opposition actually snap the ball...

Hope you have a huge burial plot set up for the 'Hawks, 'cuz if they play like they did tonight, the Broncos will kill 'em...

Cheers!

You really need to buy yourself a copy of this book so you might have a clue how football games are actually played.

1118012615.jpg

When you're down just one score and have the other team on their 10 yard line with 20-something seconds left and a couple of time-outs in hand, you make the opposition actually snap the ball...

Hope you have a huge burial plot set up for the 'Hawks, 'cuz if they play like they did tonight, the Broncos will kill 'em...

Cheers!

Meh...

It was a good game, though. Seattle's offense sputtered through a lot of the game. Tons of tough D. Then when Kaep had the ball I spent most of the game screaming "JUST TACKLE THE MOTHER******!!!!"

Wow. I love how the team that has accomplished absolutely nothing are the biggest *****ebags on the planet.

It's gonna be hilarious in 3 years when there won't be seahawk fan pretenders anymore.

Pretty much. That was a disgusting display. Plus the fans throwing food at an injured player. These fans and players deserve their ****ty past. They deserve to lose.

Yeah, because not having a 20 year old superbowl ring means you can't celebrate winning today.

Motologic

Most nervous I've been Mcbrewskie great game. But that look kaepernick has when he Fs up is what pulled me through.

Seahawks baby!

Manning and the Broncos are going to manhandle the Seahawks...enjoy it now and rush out and buy your conference championship swag, cause that's all you get Seattle! See ya in a couple weeks...

Most nervous I've been Mcbrewskie great game. But that look kaepernick has when he Fs up is what pulled me through.

Seahawks baby!

It was brutal. Stupid mother ****er calls everyone to the line to hurry a throw at Sherman? WTF?! What a dumb bastard.

Bruins lost... Then the Pats lost... Then not only did the Seahawks win but that galactic POS Sherman got to prance around and showoff what a huge prick he is.

There is no God

It's going to be a good Super Bowl game this year,,,,,,,still gotta rep my cowboys win or loose .......maybe when jerry gives up gm. We will be relevant agin. My wifes from Seattle and I can't stand hearing the trash talk any more. Is it bad that I want Denver to win just to shut her up? Lol:tank:

Back