Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwwwwfully confident. It's be an shame have to come back here with your tail between your legs.

Man... Beating the 49'rs must be as sure a bet as one could make.

Don't worry we will all get to pile on you before our game is over.

Punity said:
Don't worry we will all get to pile on you before our game is over.

You'd like that... wouldn't you? A bunch of guys piling on another guy? Is that your type of thing?

Besides... What are you going to come after me for? I have stated several times, fairly thoroughly I thought, that i was surprised the Pats made it this far. So what exactly am I being threatened with being "piled on" for? For being realistic?

You'd like that... wouldn't you? A bunch of guys piling on another guy? Is that your type of thing?

Besides... What are you going to come after me for? I have stated several times, fairly thoroughly I thought, that i was surprised the Pats made it this far. So what exactly am I being threatened with being "piled on" for? For being realistic?

I know you are hedging your bets. We can all see it its ok. But we will understand if we dont see you here for awhile after.

And yes dudes piling on dudes that's why i get up in the morning.

Punity said:
I know you are hedging your bets. We can all see it its ok. But we will understand if we dont see you here for awhile after.

I've never not shown up here after a Pats loss. It'll be interesting to see who else can say that.

finsfan said:
Although i would not participate in the dude on dude pile on, you cannot be realistic here. Thats the first and only thing you cant do here. I figured you would know this best

Totally disagree.... The overwhelming majority of my trash talk is tied to the simple fact that the Pats are TMDTOTM. Which is fact... and 100% realistic.

Totally disagree.... The overwhelming majority of my trash talk is tied to the simple fact that the Pats are TMDTOTM. Which is fact... and 100% realistic.

I understand why you'd say that, you are just following rule number two of the thread. Never agree with someone who roots for another team :D (unless they mod ***** slap hoppy)

I know, epic fail on my part.

I'm just hoping it was enough to get me off of McBrewskie's "People to Kill" list. I'm sure he'll start working on his list Sunday night when his professional football team's season ends.

6a00e54ee7b6428833014e891bbe82970d-500wi

No worries man, just did not recognize you as one of the Hawk homers. :mug:

^Then we won't be hearing from you until the 2014 pre season starts.

It's gonna be Upset Weekend, and the Pats will beat the Niners atop Jimmy Hoffa's grave...

Cheers! :rockin:

^Then we won't be hearing from you until the 2014 pre season starts.

It's gonna be Upset Weekend, and the Pats will beat the Niners atop Jimmy Hoffa's grave...

Cheers! :rockin:

Pats can beat the Broncos, but they won't beat the Niners who match up too well against them. They match up decently against Seattle though.

You guys, you guys, look where we are tonight!!! I was disappointed they didn't have Rocky Mountain oysters "cauliflower"

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390099727.603655.jpg

You are an IDIOT. What exactly makes the Pats the best? Congrats on making it to the playoffs a lot and not winning the big game in 10 years. Now go back under the rock you came from!

Tsk tsk. Such vitriol from the fan of a perpetual loser.

Drunken ramble - or mindless mumble?

Cheers! ;)

I strive to keep it light.

You two might try washing the sand out of your vaginas 'cuz the irritation is clearly getting the best of y'all...

Cheers! ;)

I understand - as a 'Hawks fan you're in a place that is so totally foreign to you that you just don't know how to handle the pressure.

Don't worry. It's going to be ok.

As for our Vermont friend (who can't even remember what it was like to support a winning team) the Vermont Chamber Of Commerce and Tourism will be contacting him shortly for a deportation hearing, as he's giving The Laid Back State a really bad rep...

Cheers! ;)

I understand - as a 'Hawks fan you're in a place that is so totally foreign to you that you just don't know how to handle the pressure.

Don't worry. It's going to be ok.

As for our Vermont friend (who can't even remember what it was like to support a winning team) the Vermont Chamber Of Commerce and Tourism will be contacting him shortly for a deportation hearing, as he's giving The Laid Back State a really bad rep...

Cheers! ;)

You went way to far by saying friend. If me not being a pats fan gives vermont a bad name. Then maybe you should take a few minutes off and think about how much of a moron you sound like.
;-P

Umm hmm.

It has nothing to do with where you live. I love Vermont and true Vermonters. I spent most winter weekends up in Jeffersonville for nearly 50 years as we have a second home just across the river.

So, did you just move there or what?

As for your take on the New England Patriot's fortunes in the current Millenium - and what it means to actually make it to the Conference Championship so often, here's something for you to think about:

Cheers! (yeah, I guess I'd be totally pissed to the point of rage, too. No, wait, I wouldn't ;) )

Back