Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a more serious note, how was Fogo de Chao or have you been to one before? Must have been packed. I figure they put that one in Indy for the sole purpose of the SB? Personally, I'd go into carnivore food coma dining there along with the 10.5 IPA tap out the window & miss the game altogether.

I made reservations for Fri.

New England Patriots <---- going to absolutely freakin own everyone this year and if you don't think that's the case... you're stupid.

There.... now you know.

AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Patrits, what a bunch of Ass Clowns. Yeah, Super Bowl
AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bradying.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahha!!!! This is pure gold!!!!

Here's a fun fact. In the last five years:

Pats - 0-2 in Superbowls

Packers - 1-0

Now there's some history for ya!

... and I haven't been alive for 50 years so I couldn't care less about the freakin' leather-helmet era. It's all cute and wonderful for folks to day dream about how great their teams were right after the freakin' Great Depression but I'll live in the recent past.

You're not living in the recent past, you live in the years between 2001 - 2004.

The recent past is when you were taking it up the *** by Eli Manning. Twice.

No need to fix it.. That post is from three years ago and was how this thread was started. People like to regurgitate it annually and act really witty about it.

but, but, do you know WHY it's so funny???

because they actually DIDN'T "freakin own everyone". this year, last year, 3 years ago....

they actually haven't "freakin own(ed) everyone" in 7 years! wow, that's a long time....7 years...how old is brady's shoulder again? ruh roh!

but, but, do you know WHY it's so funny???

because they actually DIDN'T "freakin own everyone". this year, last year, 3 years ago....

they actually haven't "freakin own(ed) everyone" in 7 years! wow, that's a long time....7 years...how old is brady's shoulder again? ruh roh!

Here's to hoping Ryan Mallett is taking solid notes...

Maybe Ochocinco can make another blockbuster reality show everyone in the Boston area can be proud of to keep you guys occupied.

Just like 07 for NE. Going to have to combine defensive forces and smack some NY azz. And Brady & Rodgers can split time passing to each other to keep Giselle happy.

Oh, and DB... Fogo was excellent. I've been to them before and knew what i was getting into. I went with a rookie and he made the typical rookie mistake... Salad bar.

He has since learned the ways of the master.

Was all depressed football was over this weekend. Then remembered that SF Beer Week starts tomorrow!!!
SmileyMachineGun.gif

There is a double IPA festival in Hayward on Saturday. A bit pricey though 5 pours and glass for 45 bucks.

silly CA.

our beerfests are 5 hours. and 120+ breweries. and an entire tent (over 70 total?) of real ale. for $50

oh yeah, you also get a glass....

Yeah that's true, how were the last few seconds of your season and your trip home?

Fine. It was a bummer they lost but it was better going that far than not being good enough to make it to the Super Bowl. And the ride home wasnt bad at all. We hit a couple brew pubs, one for lunch and one for dinner. Played a lot of comedy concerts off of Youtube on the Ipad. Louis CK is a funny mutha. All in all it wasnt too bad.

Airborneguy said:
5 beers for $45? At a festival? That's insane. I wouldn't even think of going to something like that.

Yikes. Reminds me of the last Buffett concert I was at. 3 beers and a bottle of water for $43. What a joke.

Bernie Brewer said:
Yikes. Reminds me of the last Buffett concert I was at. 3 beers and a bottle of water for $43. What a joke.
Hell I am not paying and will probably get 3 out of the other 5 pours seeing they are not IPA fans. I can live with that.

Actually, the Packers had a better year than the Pats. The Pats were 15-4 (.789) counting playoffs, while that Pack was 15-2 (.882) Plus the Pack had the MVP.......
:D:D

Wow, now that's a way to try to justify a one-and-done playoff run.

Not a good way mind you.

But _a_ way. :mug:

Actually, the Packers had a better year than the Pats. The Pats were 15-4 (.789) counting playoffs, while that Pack was 15-2 (.882) Plus the Pack had the MVP.......

:D:D

I still remember the year the Patriots won 94.7% of their games. GOD, did that suck!

Still, in all... fans of 30 other teams wish they got as far as New England. Sucks to not win it all, but you've got to get there to have a chance. Giants deserved the win, but a couple things break the other way (like, why couldn't the 12-men-on-the-field penalty have occured on any other play?") and it's a different ballgame.

Also, what's the bounty now on Bernard Pollard? The Pats need to sign or trade for him, then just make him inactive for the whole season.

Back