Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is Garcias biggest play (wife) of his career.

S9L7954357.jpg

jeff-garcia-wife-carmella-decesare.jpg

But it's just a front, since T.O. said he was gay :D

Nice beard

Stat:
No team has ever won Super Bowl XLVI.

Sigh, fine. GB defense sucked last year too until they needed to step up. I'm thinking they're like the honey badger who got bit by the cobra. They'll wake up when they need to. Just need to fix our two ailing LB's and post bail for the 3rd.

Higher quality of paper, up to nine colors, unlike Packer pieces of paper MY pieces of paper CAN be resold... And my pieces of paper are less than half the price. It sounds like a no-brainer to me.

LOL... I live the "its a pride thing. Cause ypu can be and NFL owner". LOL!! Keep thinkin that Cletus. I can picture this guy walking into Jerry Jones' office, "yip... I'm here to talk to that Jerry fella.. Owner to owner!"

Higher quality of paper, up to nine colors, unlike Packer pieces of paper MY pieces of paper CAN be resold... And my pieces of paper are less than half the price. It sounds like a no-brainer to me.

LOL... I live the "its a pride thing. Cause ypu can be and NFL owner". LOL!! Keep thinkin that Cletus. I can picture this guy walking into Jerry Jones' office, "yip... I'm here to talk to that Jerry fella.. Owner to owner!"

I would laugh at your jealousy if it wasn't so obvious and disgusting.

Cape Brewing said:

Man that is funny. Keep 'em coming.

Well, Cape, here is something you can do with that piece of paper. As a shareholder you are eligible for a Super Bowl ring should the Packers win another one. You would have to pay for it, of course, but you could get one.

What, so they can rape their gullible fan base for another couple thousand bucks?

You can buy one right here, if you really think you want one. Starting bid's only $130 (buy it now for $230!)

Not that wearing it would make you look like a ****** of epic proportions.

What, so they can rape their gullible fan base for another couple thousand bucks?

You can buy one right here, if you really think you want one. Starting bid's only $130 (buy it now for $230!)

Not that wearing it would make you look like a ****** of epic proportions.

That is a copy. You could get the real thing. But as I said, you'd have to pay for it. I wouldn't personally do it, I know a helluva lot of guys that would, in a heartbeat.

Huh. He must have gotten them from Clay Matthews.

National League MVP Ryan Braun has tested positive for a banned substance and is appealing to avoid a 50-game suspension, according to people familiar with the case.

ESPN cited two sources Saturday in first reporting the result, saying the Milwaukee Brewers slugger tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone, adding that a later test by the World Anti-Doping Agency lab in Montreal determined the testosterone was synthetic.

I guess Wisconsin athletes must all stick together. Or stick each other. Is Andrew Bogut dirty, too?

motobrewer said:
or, more likely, anyone affiliated with the red sox in the last 10 years.

looks like the only way NE can win is if they resort to dirty tricks. to be expected from billy

Gronk sets the record for tight ends. He's on something, but it's not roids! Beast!

Wow. They've said for years, Belichick's been looking for his next Mark Bavaro.

Bavaro had 39 TD's in his career.
Gronk's already got 25, in 29 games.

They simply cannot stop that kid.

What a joke.

I didn't realize "shoulder to the chest" = "forearm to the head."

Only if you're Brady, I guess. :rolleyes:

Ah no..Wilfork just got called on a BS call. The ref's are a Friggin joke today..27 points from the redskins...I know we have a bunch of guys hurt on D, But WTF!!!!

I need a beer...

Glad this game isn't happening in Oakland. Someone wearing green would have got stabbed.

Need an update on Jennings :(

49ers can't beat the Cards. Not impressed. Patriots squeak by the lowly skins. Not impressed. I'm only impressed by teams that beat playoff contenders by 25 or 30 or more points.

****, Jennings broke his leg!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yfq2wDvU]Greg Jennings (Broken Leg) scores on the saints - YouTube[/ame]

(entertainment purposes only, for those who have not seen b4)

Patriots are going to win by thirty.

I'm much, much, more confident about playing the Tebows than I was against the Colts. I figures the Colts would lose, but probably by ~10 points.

Denver, I don't care. It's now-or-never for the Pat's D. Bears were playing scared. Q4, they were giving Tebow forever in the pocket.

It's time for Devin McCourty to prove that he's a Pro Bowler. It's time.

Go ahead and mock, you'll do that **** anyway. **** you all, at this point I don't really give a flying ****.

I'm much, much, more confident about playing the Tebows than I was against the Colts. I figures the Colts would lose, but probably by ~10 points.

Denver, I don't care. It's now-or-never for the Pat's D. Bears were playing scared. Q4, they were giving Tebow forever in the pocket.

Go ahead and mock, you'll do that **** anyway. **** you all, at this point I don't really give a flying ****.

pffffbbbaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaahaaah!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping (and assuming) this game will be nationally televised. I can't wait to see a team with an offense finally play them! And we still have a date for the SB if you're up for it.

I don't care, laugh.

I haven't made a prediction like this all year.

The last time I felt this strongly going into a game, was against the Vikings last season, when Myron Pryor pretty much ended Brett Favre's career.

Myron+Pryor+Minnesota+Vikings+v+New+England+MQsAwZn0ZpSl.jpg

So, we'll see in seven days if I'm right again.

I don't care, laugh.

I haven't made a prediction like this all year.

Way to go out on that limb. Didn't a decent offence (Detroit), hang 45 on them in their house? Score points and don't crap yourself on defense, it's not that tough.

_

Back