O-Ring Replacement Sizes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crags9

Reaction score
Hello -

I will be ready to keg for the first time next week and I want to make sure my corney's are ready to go. I have read a couple of posts about McMasters being the place to purchase replacement O Rings and I want to make sure that I'm getting the right sizes. Can someone please help me in telling me which ones I need for the lid, gas side, liquid side, pressure valve & dip tubes? The help is greatly appreciated!!

1 90025K368 1 Pack Double Seal Buna-n O-ring, As568a Dash Number 109
2 9452K23 1 Pack Buna-n O-ring, As568a Dash Number 111
3 9452K218 2 Packs Buna-n O-ring, As568a Dash Number 417

These part numbers I got from another post, don't recall it off hand. These work for my kegs, and as you see I choose the double seal for the dip/gas tubes, but you don't have to. The size is what's most important of course. - That's what she said.

Thanks for the help. 2 more questions... Which ones fit which parts? Do these fit the ball lock kegs?

Thanks again.

(By the way, I actually laughed out loud after The Office reference...)

I just bought a bunch from McMaster Carr based on the suggestions from the green board thread. They are great! Super cheap and the exact same thing you buy in a pack of 4-5 at the LHBS.

Back