• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Not mine but someone posted this on Craigslist.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, that's quite the "collection"! Guess I've been living a sheltered life, but is there really a market for "vintage" beer? At least a few of these are very common, mass produced varieties, that he's wanting big money for because their 4-5 years old. Guess to each his own.
I've got a 12pk of "vintage" miller lite that's been pushed to the back ever since I started brewing real beer. $25.00 a piece, any takers? Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'm thinking the same thing,.. who wants a 4 year old arrogant bastard from Stone? Seems odd...

Pretty good selection but 5000 is a bit much. Do you have any idea how much beer you could brew for 5g's??? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back