Northern Brewer Coupon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romad97

Reaction score
I am not sure if this is the right section or not and I appologize if not but, does anyone have a coupon code for northern brewer. I am about to make a signifigant purchase and would appreciate it if anyone had one to share.

any coupons they normally advertise right on the site. What are you getting? a beginners kit of equipment? NB has great prices for some stuff combined with tehi flat rate $8 shipping. But I could redirect you to some other sites for large grain/hop purchases. I;ve found a few other sites with much better hop and grain selections amd lower prices too

Unless you are really hurting, just wait awhile. I received a free Big Mouth with a $125 order in early December.
Be sure to go to NBs website and sign up for the news letter. You will be notified of special offers.

any coupons they normally advertise right on the site. What are you getting? a beginners kit of equipment? NB has great prices for some stuff combined with tehi flat rate $8 shipping. But I could redirect you to some other sites for large grain/hop purchases. I;ve found a few other sites with much better hop and grain selections amd lower prices too

Post up what you have anyway m00ps if you wouldnt mind. I'm curious what other places people use too.

Call them and ask for 15%, 20%..whatever you think is reasonable. I did that when I bought an edelmetal burner, a 15 gal boil kettle and a few other things. They said no problem. Left me thinking 'nice' and 'maybe I should have asked for more!'

If you're thinking about the glass BMB, you might want to read the reviews. Unless they fixed their issues I would stay away.

Go to Northern Brewers site. They have a special on kits.
Thanks for the heads up. $20.15 off each of several extract kits if you buy 3, and the selection includes the Deadringer kit. If you buy 3 of those, even when you add shipping, that's only about $24/kit if you have your own yeast and priming sugar/keg. Even buying in bulk, there's no way you can beat that price for 9 lbs of LME and 5 oz. of Centennial hops. Heck, you could buy it for the ingredients alone if you're not interested in making the kit recipe.

http://www.northernbrewer.com/promo...off-3-kits/?icn=NBHomepage&ici=2015-beer-sale

Post up what you have anyway m00ps if you wouldnt mind. I'm curious what other places people use too.

I use farmhouse brewing supply for just about all my hops. They sell hops by 4oz and 1lb packs at incredible deals. I can usually get a 4oz pack of just about any hop for like $1 more than I would pay for 1oz at any other site I've found

I like Rebel Brewer for most of my grain purchases. I used to buy everything by the pound, but I know get all my base grains by the 55lb sack. I shopped around a lot and found Rebel Brewer seems to have the best prices including shipping. (When buying 55lb sacks shipping can be as much as 50% as the grains themselves)

More recently I started buying a few choice hops by the pound and decided to go straight to the source - Yakima Valley Hops. They have the largest selection of hops I've found and even a number of "experimental" varieties that I was interested in. I'm guessing you wouldnt be buying this much as a beginner though

Oh, this is all considering if you are looking to make your own recipes. I've never bought any kits from any site so I dont know who has the best kits or best prices

Thanks for the info m00ps. I'm going to be getting into buying in bulk here pretty soon so the links help.

Have you ever checked out homebrewing.org for bulk grain? For me, the prices plus shipping(for 2 row) are even better than Rebel, but I suppose it just depends on where you live. I'm in SC.

Latest posts

Back