• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Seattle Area CL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think he'd go any lower on the kegs? I've been looking for some more but was really hoping to find them from like 30 each...

Spring_Chicken said:
Are you sure? They sure looked like ball lock in the pictures.

That's what I thought too, but the pics were kinda fuzzy and the seller told me pin locks. I didn't want to drive all the way out there just to verify that the seller knew what they were talking about all along

Spring_Chicken said:
Are you sure? They sure looked like ball lock in the pictures.

I thought you said you knew the seller, do they know what theyre talking about?

An old friend that started brewing and then stopped. Haven't seen them in years, but since I was putting it on here it's best to say that I know them. Actually, I knew them. :)

Spring_Chicken said:
An old friend that started brewing and then stopped. Haven't seen them in years, but since I was putting it on here it's best to say that I know them. Actually, I knew them. :)

Gotcha, yeah I was a little disappointed when I called and they said that they were pinlock kegs. I'm looking for two to four ball lock kegs in the $40 price range I live in the Seattle area well actually north Seattle/bothell area. If anyone knows of a source or has some to sell let me know, thanks!

Definitely ball lock.

image-2238017518.jpg

Spring_Chicken said:
Definitely ball lock.

Did you go pick them up or just get a picture? I'm disappointed that the seller didn't know what they had. I don't suppose they are still available?

Spring_Chicken said:
I just asked for a pic to help ID since there is obviously confusion.

No idea. Have you looked on CL?

I see the seller just relisted their ad and there's only one keg left, though it is now listed as ball lock. I ended up getting three Firestone ball locks in a deal for a bunch of other equipment off of CL. Ended up getting them for $25 a piece, but had to replace all the poppers and two of the relief valves and o-rings of course so that ended up making them about $40 each rebuilt. So not too bad. CL is kind of a crap shoot, but I've had mostly good luck with it.

Back