Noob from west TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtie

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Tanner. I'm from a little town in Tennessee called Savannah. I was introduced to the whole home brew scene at a brew and cigar fest a few weeks ago and have been infatuated since. I am also a beer connoisseur if you will. I enjoy going beyond the norm and trying different brews. So, after doing a lot of research and studying I think I'm about ready to get it going. I found out what I would need and have been slowly getting my lab ready. I work at a hardware store and can get a lot of the stuff from there. I already have a large brew kettle and have made my own wort chiller while I was at work bored today. I think I am going to buy a starter kit and build on it from there. They come with quiet a bit of stuff and, I would hate gathering all the stuff up separately. I believe this will be a great hobby. So, I'll talk to you guys later. Oh here's a pic of the chiller I made.

image-1907732005.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Nicely done on the chiller! When I was 3 weeks in, I didn't know up from down :D Check the link out in my sig; drop in and say hey sometime.

Welcome fellow Tennessean! We are in the midst of a group hops buy, you are more than welcome to join in, PM me with any questions.

Thanks guys. I'm very hands on so when I get bored I have to do something. It took all of about 30 mins max to make that chiller. Like I said i work at Ace hardware and have for the past 3 years so over the past few years I have gotten pretty innovative trying to solve peoples plumbing problems and what not. Plus I have been learning and reading and researching for like a week+ now. Anyways thanks for the warm welcome and if I have any ?'s I'll make it known.

Latest posts

Back