Noob from Ft Myers Fl

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuyBob

Reaction score
Hey everybody. Newer to this site. Have made a few partial mash 5 gal batches. Made a good summer ale currently drinking and have a double IPA finishing up. Have learned a ton of great info front this site. Couldn't have done it with out. Here's some some stuff I have currently gotten/made from all of you. Thanks and brew on!!!! Cheers!

image-1888080493.jpg

image-1045292924.jpg

image-1558015547.jpg

image-2862698143.jpg

Thanks everyone. @dovage. Never heard of hanger. I've been going to Time to make wine. They have a lot of great stuff including hops and yeast. It's off of collage. They have home brew meetings once a month. Where is hanger?

GuyBob said:
Thanks everyone. @dovage. Never heard of hanger. I've been going to Time to make wine. They have a lot of great stuff including hops and yeast. It's off of collage. They have home brew meetings once a month. Where is hanger?

Same place the beer side and club is hangar 41, but it says Time to make wine on the building.

Latest posts

Back