NJ Noob

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub117

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Graham. I've been wanting to brew my own beer for quite a while now, and just made my first batch last week, after a lot of reading and researching. Everything went great and it's bubbling away in the primary.

. . . just made my first batch last week, after a lot of reading and researching.
Hope that some of that reading and research was done here on HBT or other forums that follow current trends. Homebrewing techniques and theory is ever changing so there's a lot of outdated information floating around.

New Jersey is pretty well represented here. Welcome!
:mug:

Graham, Welcome! You're in our area so if you ever want to meet up for some brewing feel free to get in touch with me. We are also currently setting up a meeting place for NJ Hopz east.

Feel free to check us out if you're interested. http://www.njhopz.com
Ryan and I are brewing tomorrow if you feel like braving the storm to see an All grain batch.

Looks like I'm gonna need to be on here more, I would have loved to see how an all-grain batch is done. I work a lot, but let me know when you do your next batch and maybe I can swing by!

Latest posts

Back