NHC Funk Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChugachBrewing

Reaction score
I've really gotten into collecting different strains of yeast, especially the sour yeasts. I thought I might throw out the idea of a "funky yeast" trade this year at the National Homebrew Convention in Philadelphia. This will give us all time to get slant, slurries, and collect ways of bringing different yeasts together and share them. If you're interested, follow/subscribe and we can figure out a "meet and swap" sometime during the conference. Post what you have/want or any other thoughts on the idea. If you think this sucks, I will not be offended.

The more interesting/rarer ones I have:

ECY01
ECY04
Crooked Stave
ECY09 (en route)
ECY03 (en route)
Coolship-harvested yeast

I am seeking other ECY yeasts or funky stuff.

If anyone is out there who would like to trade slurry/slant through the mail, its easy to ship slants or WL vials for under $3. I'd be interested, reply to me or this thread.
Cheers!

I might be interested, I have some healthy ecy20, jolly pumpkin from dregs & some various other house bugs.

I'd like some ecy03 & ecy23 slurry

I could be interested in this, I have a few ECY blends hanging around.

Bugfarm 5 (older slurry)
Bugfarm 6
2 generations of ECY20
2 generations of ECY03
ECY08

And I am local to the conference so can help however I can.

Back