NHC, Forgot which categories I entered

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbaysurfer

Former future HOF Brewer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I entered the NHC through the registration window as instructed. At the time I was unsure what beers I'd enter, because I still had to brew a couple of them. Now I go back and the registration window is closed.

This is my first NHC I've entered, and I'm not even sure if there's a contest form or something I'm supposed to include with my entries, and if so, where do I get them? Also, OBVIOUSLY, how can find out which categories I've entered.

My inexperience led me to believe that I could change my beer entry categories right up until the date I shipped, but clearly what I entered in the registration software is now locked in and that's what I'll be entering in the contest...just not sure what that is!!!

I know...I'm a donkey...can someone with NHC experience help me out here?

Anyone? Yooper, passedpawn, any of the mods? Someone has to have some NHC experience here to point me in the right direction. I'd rather not have to reach out to the organizers at such a late date, but I guess if no one here can help me I won't have much choice...

OK, nevermind. I guess the site was down momentarily earlier when I tried to get on. Sorry for the histrionics. :eek:

For anyone who stumbles across this, go to the competition website (in your registration email) and log in with your member number and email address and you can indeed edit your entries up until the end of the shipping window, which is 3/17 this year. Good luck!

Back