• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland NHC 2016 Baltimore - Grand Banquet Ticket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bferullo

Reaction score
Make an offer. I decided not to go due to food allergies. No sense going to watch people eat.

Face is $50.00 if I recall correctly, it was bundled when I registered. Last NHC you got a ticket with your badge. So I would say we meet up at conference if you are interested.

I am curious too, as I need to unload mine. But it seemed the tickets this year were associated with the badge? Assume you could just give someone your badge at the end of that day?

At Phili it was a badge add on. They didn't scan badges for dinner if I recall. They took tickets.

I only have one. We can transfer at info desk if you are interested. PM me and I will send my phone #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back