Newbie in the UK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaiyan

Reaction score
Hi all,

Two years ago I thought i might make some cider, a few people gave me apples and I never got around to it and the apples all went rotten. Last year the same people who naturally assumed that i had been successful gave me LOTS of apples and this time a friend and I spent a couple of weekends chopping them and pressing them and bottling part of the juice as juice and part of it as cider/wine. It was all delicious. Even more apples on the way this year I am told so I have just bought another ten demijohns, bungs, airlocks and some metal shelves and I am raring to go!

I have just posted a reply to a three year old question on here because I have the exact same issue but I can't find anywhere else on the internet even mentioning something similar.

I am sure that won't be my only post! The last year has been quite the learning process and I have enjoyed every second!

Welcome to the rabbit hole you have stumbled into. Brewing is a fine hobby with endless rewards in the way of home made beverages. Here you can find the answers to all your brewing questions. And some of them will be correct. Enjoy your journey and RDWHAHB.

Back