Newbie from Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IsildursHeir

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Justin from Norwalk, OH. I'm just getting into this whole brewing thing. A friend of mine bought me a Mr Beer kit back in October, and I've made a couple of batches so far. I'm working on slowly upgrading my equipment to a "real kit" I'm learning a lot from browsing the forums, and am really getting into brewing!

Hey everyone, I'm Justin from Norwalk, OH. I'm just getting into this whole brewing thing. A friend of mine bought me a Mr Beer kit back in October, and I've made a couple of batches so far. I'm working on slowly upgrading my equipment to a "real kit" I'm learning a lot from browsing the forums, and am really getting into brewing!

Hello Justen
I am also from Ohio 17 miles east of Lancaster. st rt 37 I have been berwing beer and wine on and off for the past 7 yrs,I built a wood fired Pizza Oven to go along with my brewing.Im a retired Fire Officer from Alaska in Fairbanks.Now living in Ohio.:mug:

Greetings all, I am New to Ohio Transplant from Alaska Retired Fire Officer. Been busy building a wood fired brick pizza oven to go with my beer and wine brewing.

Latest posts

Back