Newbie from Hudson Valley new york

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erhodes121

Reaction score
Hello all

I recently reviewed a one gallon kit for my birthday and this is my first experience in any way with brewing. I've wanted to do it for a while but never could bring myself to buy a kit. I'm hoping to upgrade eventually to bigger and getter equipment .

Welcome from Upstate NY!
When I joined I started off small with a kit. I bottled once and then went straight to kegging. Now I have a pretty nice set up. I hope you enjoy this new hobby and group. There is a lot of useful knowledge here.

Welcome from Down State. Good luck with your first batch. Just remember, lots of good people and a lot of knowledge to be found here.

Hello all

I recently reviewed a one gallon kit for my birthday and this is my first experience in any way with brewing. I've wanted to do it for a while but never could bring myself to buy a kit. I'm hoping to upgrade eventually to bigger and getter equipment .

I hope your pocket book is ready this hobby will suck you in! :rockin:

Reasonably new myself and in Albany NY area. Love the craft and all the trappings. I hope that your experience in this wonderful pursuit is as good as mine is so far.

Remember - enjoy! Even a bad batch offers a learning point or a milestone to celebrate.

Latest posts

Back