New to here, Been brewing for a little while

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

microbrewed

Reaction score
I'm Paul from Vero Beach, FL. I own an indoor garden center and a fertilizer company(named Microbrewed Fertilizer). I'm happily married for 12 years and have two pretty kick ass kids 12 and 14.

I have been brewing for almost two years now. I started with all grain brewing and have never looked back. I did have a mentor though, so it's not like I started out all grain with no help. Now I am brewing my own without any assistance but we still love to get together and brew.

Since I own a fertilizer company we purchased a bottling machine and it came with a 600 gallon stainless steel tank. So we are going to purchase some bulk grains and brew a few hundred gallons at a time. Ok, I'm starting with 100 gallons to make sure we can handle that much work at once. By the way my mentor is a beer caterer so to speak. He makes beer for special functions such as weddings or large corporate parties and I make the labels for them.

Just started kegging my own beer instead of bottling since I have a custom kegerator and bottling is so time consuming comparatively. the link is to my kegerator pic.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f35/show-us-your-kegerator-29053/index356.html#post4023235

Latest posts

Back