New to forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurrTucky

Reaction score
Hello! I've been brewing for around a year now. Read Charlie Papazian's "Complete Joy Of Homebrewing" started dabbling in all grain. Love just winging new recipes on my own. Look forward to learning from more the more experienced here.

BurrTucky said:
Hello! I've been brewing for around a year now. Read Charlie Papazian's "Complete Joy Of Homebrewing" started dabbling in all grain. Love just winging new recipes on my own. Look forward to learning from more the more experienced here.
Did I forget to mention I'm from Michigan? Well I do enjoy having many great local brews to try out here in the Mitten State. Has anyone heard of Brewery Vivant from Grand Rapids, Mi? They create some awesome & unique beers.

Hello everyone, I am new to HBT, have been brewing for about 4 months now, from the big old state of Delaware. In only 4 months I have already converted from partial boils in a 4 gallon stock pot on an electric burner to all grain in a 3 tier 15 G keggle sculpture. Obsessed may be an understatement. Still lots of learn, and I am glad to be here. Cheers! :mug:

I am from the Chicago area and cannot get enough of Michigan beers! Vivant is great! Have you heard of Shorts Brewing? Their IPA is fantastic! Not to mention Bell's Founder's Dark Horse and New Holland

Yrogerg1089 said:
I am from the Chicago area and cannot get enough of Michigan beers! Vivant is great! Have you heard of Shorts Brewing? Their IPA is fantastic! Not to mention Bell's Founder's Dark Horse and New Holland
I really like Shorts! Huma Lupa Liscious is probably my favorite of theirs. Also Founders Breakfast Stout and Bells Two Hearted Ale. Vivants Big Red Coq, Trebuchet and Farmhand Ale are awesome. You probably can get Three Floyd's over in Chicagoland! Zombie Dust!

Oh yea I make sure to keep a steady supply of zombie dust in the fridge!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Home Brew mobile app

Did I forget to mention I'm from Michigan? Well I do enjoy having many great local brews to try out here in the Mitten State. Has anyone heard of Brewery Vivant from Grand Rapids, Mi? They create some awesome & unique beers.

Aw snap. Was waiting to see another intro from a fellow Michigander. :mug:
I use to live in GR — but now I'm on the east side of the state. I've had a few tasty brews from Brewery Vivant — when I wasn't at Founders :cross:
Lately, I've been into Jolly Pumpkin's open fermentation brews.

Welcome to the addiction Burr!

zanmushi said:
Aw snap. Was waiting to see another intro from a fellow Michigander. :mug: I use to live in GR — but now I'm on the east side of the state. I've had a few tasty brews from Brewery Vivant — when I wasn't at Founders :cross: Lately, I've been into Jolly Pumpkin's open fermentation brews. Welcome to the addiction Burr!
Never heard of Jolly Pumpkin, enlighten me if you will.

Back