Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Hart

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've been brewing extract kits for years but did my first all grain brew yesterday in in BIAB keggle set up. Now I'm hooked and geeking out over the proccess. cheers

Attachments

• 20230404_122843.jpg
    20230404_122843.jpg
    742.9 KB · Views: 0
Welcome to HBT!

Congrats with your first all-grain / BIAB brew! Did you have a bag made for the keggle?
What size batches?

You're using that gas burner out in the open air, yes?

Welcome to HBT!

Congrats with your first all-grain / BIAB brew! Did you have a bag made for the keggle?
What size batches?

You're using that gas burner out in the open air, yes?
Thanks! I just used a standard 21" x 30" nylon bag. I figure once I get into bigger grain bills, I might invest in a proper keggle bag, we'll see.

We set it up at the edge of the garage so that it can be sheltered from the wind, but still offer ventilation. I also installed a pully above the garage door to hoist the bag. Just have to close the garage door for this part, but the burner is off anyways.

Attachments

• 20230404_124356.jpg
    20230404_124356.jpg
    765.1 KB · Views: 0
Welcome from Missouri!
As soon as I switched to all grain I adopted BIAB. Enjoy and keep us posted on your progress. Cheers!

Back