Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Train

Reaction score
Hello,
I am from central PA and have been co-brewing or assist brewing with a friend for a while. I'm still green behind the ears, but I've been around the burners long enough to understand the beauty can be in the simplicity or complexity of the process. I am still in the undertaking of finalizing the buying and building of my set up. I have been really enjoying the insight from the members of this site and with the hands on training from my friend, I am very confident and looking forward to soon going solo and getting my own all grain ghettofied up and flowing and joining in all the fun.
Respects,
Train

Welcome to HBT! All my extended family is from east/central PA. We're in Ohio now, but excited that Yengling is finally going to be distributed in Ohio.

Welcome to HBT! All my extended family is from east/central PA. We're in Ohio now, but excited that Yengling is finally going to be distributed in Ohio.
I'm outside Gettysburg. Yes, Yuengling is on the move.. I was in Savannah GA last year on the riverfront and almost every pub had it on tap. I was taken back a little, but I shouldnt be surprised, it is delicious. Glad its heading west for you. I am now enjoying everything from Troegs... especially the Pale Ale. When you come back through, be sure to stop in the Hburg brewery on your way to family. If your lucky the smell of hops lingers on your clothing. By the way, where can I get hop scented car air fresheners?

Back