New Home Brewer From St Louis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoganE15

Reaction score
hey everyone how is it going? i got a true brew beer equipment kit, and love it. my first brew was oktoberfest, and it turned out great. next i am going to do an amber which like the oktoberfest were kits. when i buy my next kit, or ingredients, what site do you guys like for good prices, and ingredients or kits? also does anyone know of any stores that are near st louis with ingredients, or home brew supplies?
Cheers!

Welcome, Logan! I'm a fellow newbie and St. Louisian... St. Louisite?

I haven't brewed yet, but have been researching for awhile. Looks like the home brew supply stores in the area are St. Louis Wine & Beer Making or Friar Tuck Beverage. STL Wine & Beer Making in Chesterfield is probably where I'm going to go once I get started, but that's because I'm in Maryland Heights...
http://www.wineandbeermaking.com/

I know there is one in Maryville, IL too, just from driving by it. Can't remember the name of it though. It's on the West side of 159 around Vandalabene.

Back