• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan New Dual 120v Electric Brewing Controller + Extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopRodGR

Reaction score
FOR SALE: New Dual 120v Electric Brewing Controller + Extras - $350

Selling the controller pictured below. This is designed for use in a recirculating, RIMS based BIAB system. The build was based on the system detailed in this thread.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=381476

- Fully Wired unit with PID and light up pushbutton switches
- Runs two elements (1500w or 2000w) off of two 120v circuits. Great option if you don't have 240 available, but still want 3000w to 4000w of power to do 10 gallon batches
- Outlet and control for a pump
- Includes temperature probe that will screw into a 1/2" NPT tee (included)

Asking $350 OBO for the controller only. However, for $50 more, I'll throw in everything below as well. I have an uncut keggle I can add for $25 as well, though that would have to be local pickup.

- Two 2000w LWD elements
- Tri-clamp fittings to turn the keggle dip tube into a bottom out system (i.e. cut the bottom of the keggle, not the top)
- Custom keggle size BIAB bag

The full lot basically is selling everything at slightly below cost, despite the controller now being assembled. I decided to go a different route after buying all the parts, so hopefully someone can take advantage of what should make for a really affordable eBrewery.

Email [email protected] with interest.

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image6.jpg

image5.jpg

image7.jpg

Back