New Brewer From MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STJonesin4

Reaction score
Hi all

Figured I would introduce myself. Been wanting to do home brewing for years and for my birthday this year my father-in-law and brother-in-law got me a starter kit. Awesome gift idea. So naturally I turned to the internet for obsessive research before I did anything which led me here. I learned a lot for a month and half and finally did my first brew last Friday - it was a Brewer's Best IPA kit. I am a Sierra Nevada "guy" so my favorites are the Pale Ale and Celebration Ale and I wanted to brew something that I could compare it to. It is in the fermenter and doing great - airlock smells wonderful. This is a great website with a wealth of knowledge.

Steve

Thank you sir. Colora is right close to me. And you're an electrician? So am I. Does that mean you attend the great Wally Grainger's code change class every year? ;)

Thank you sir. Colora is right close to me. And you're an electrician? So am I. Does that mean you attend the great Wally Grainger's code change class every year? ;)

My license has been shelved for quite a few years, so no..... But as a life long resident of the county.....I know who Wally is. LOL.

Latest posts

Back