• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Never-used 20L Braumeister for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heywolfie1015

Reaction score
Earlier this year, I bought a 20L Braumeister from Morebeer out here in California. One thing led to another and I got too busy to ever use it, even when it first came to the house. Now I am moving into an area and job where I can't practically brew beer anymore, which means I need to sell the Braumeister. It's a complete bummer, but my loss is your gain. I have the insulation jacket for the MLT and the power converter to make it useable on US outlets. It has literally never been used, so you are getting a brand new system for a big discount. I am asking $1500 OBO. PM me for pictures and other details.

EDIT: SWMBO has prevailed upon me to not sell after all, so I'm pulling this listing. Best of luck!

Completely willing to ship. Will be a little extra for the actual packing and shipping cost, but I can discuss preferred shipping methods with whoever wants to buy the Braumeister (and provide a shipping receipt as confirmation!).

Cool. Any idea how much extra to ship to 98664? And I'd love to see pics, especially of the converter. What type of outlet does it plug into?

Ouch, I am looking for one and still saving up my nickles and dimes. Bad timing for me.
Good luck with the sale.

Back