• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio NEMA Enclosure 10x12x8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirilis

Lvl 10 Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought an enclosure I was planning on using for a 30A build, but my plans have changed and I want to get rid of it.

$50+ Shipping.

I also have things like 30A contactors, LED Indicators that I can sell with it if interested. (probably not worth it to sell them separate since I can ship these inside the enclosure)

What are the dimensions? If they are what I'm looking for I'll take it.
Where in Ohio are you?

Oh sorry, I missed that. I'm planning on building a KAL clone so I can brew indoors instead of freezing my ass off in the winter. Is this enclosure big enough or would the dimensions be too tight?

I'll send 2x 30A contactor's (120 coils ) inside the box when it ships for an extra $10 .. I'm keeping the LEDs for my new panel since I found out that they work with 120

i've looked at shipping charges and it will take ~15-19 bucks to ship CONUS. So I will sell the box with the contacters in it shipped for $70.

There's been a few people interested asking me about shipping so Ill just reply here and not in PM so I can answer your costs all together.

That's my bottom dollar on the set so if I cant get that out of them then Ill just keep them for future uses.

Here is the link to the contactors

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up using it... This is what it looks like now.
paneldryfit-64589.jpg

Back