• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Needed: Airstone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HHP

Reaction score
OK,

I'm coming home in two weeks for R&R from iraq, and ive forgotten to order an airstone. Does anyone have an extra they can "loan" me? I dont really want to buy one and pay $8 for shipping just for that. I'll be picking one up from the LHBS during my leave, but my schedule wont allow me to get one until after my first batch.

I'll toss it back in the mail after i make the batch that I wont have one for.

Nothing? I was hoping someone could help a brother out...

If anyone had one they wanted to sell, that would work ... as long as its less than $15 mailed.

Might wanna check with the Austin Zealots members on facebook since you won't be too far away. I'd be happy to help you out if I had one. If you can find somebody that'll loan one to you I'd be happy to bring it up and drink beer while I watch you brew. :p

I'm waiting for my air stone to make its way back to me (long story) in the mean time i picked up an aquarium air stone that I boiled and keep in sanstar when not in use. Seen to be working fine in the short term.

I need mine for a brewday so I can't really swap it out, but I'll buy you one and have it shipped to you. I feel I owe it to an armed forces member just wanting to brew some beer on his leave... PM me your address.

I need mine for a brewday so I can't really swap it out, but I'll buy you one and have it shipped to you. I feel I owe it to an armed forces member just wanting to brew some beer on his leave... PM me your address.

Thanks man, I really wasnt looking for a hand out, just a loaner airstone. :)

Another user PM'ed me and offered one of his as a loaner, i'll be mailing it back at the end of my leave.

Again, thanks a lot!

beerandloathinginaustin said:
Might wanna check with the Austin Zealots members on facebook since you won't be too far away. I'd be happy to help you out if I had one. If you can find somebody that'll loan one to you I'd be happy to bring it up and drink beer while I watch you brew.

I'll let you know when im brewing and you can come up and brew with me if you want.

Latest posts

Back